Thursday, August 07, 2008

Yes. I think that would be a VERY good idea.

The other day I had a babysitter come over for a few hours to play with Jo so I could get some work done. To my delight, they decided to make a lemonade stand together. (I mean, I was delighted that someone else was making the signs and squeezing the lemons and sitting out on the sidewalk shilling sugar water.)

That night, Opie announced: "Tomorrow, Jo can have a lemonade stand and I will have a ... a ... a BACON STAND!"
"Step right up, folks! Get yer crispy fried pork products right here!"

14 comments:

Mandy said...

According to my husband, everything is better with bacon. He'd be first in line.

Binkytowne said...

I'll take a pound!

Lady M said...

He'll make a ton of money.

Anonymous said...

Tell Jo I love her, but given the choice between bacon and lemonade - well, it's no contest.

Magpie said...

Awesome. Child after my own heart.

Heather said...

MMmmmmm. Bacon.

Suzanne said...

Now THAT'S an entrepreneur for you. MMMMMM. Bacon.

nonlineargirl said...

I'll take two, please.

Amy said...

I would totally buy some bacon.

Especially from that adorable kid.

MMMMMM, bacon.

Leighann of Multi-Minding Mom said...

Too funny! Will he offer veggie bacon, too? Maybe I'll just stick with the lemonade.

Amelia Sprout said...

Yes. Please.

Anonymous said...

If it's early enough in the day, it just might work!

Don Mills Diva said...

Who can resist bacon? I'll take a pound too!

Nancy said...

Yep, I'll be in line if you set up a bacon stand. And so would both my kids.