Friday, April 11, 2008

My kids' art: Let me show you it


Love your mother
Originally uploaded by mayberrymom
I love kids' art -- I've found ways to post several pieces here already. But it's not just my own children's stuff I love. Lo these many years ago when Jeff and I first started dating, we went to a bar in the West Village one Halloween. They were having an auction of kids' paintings to benefit some cause. We were crushed when the bidding got too rich and we had to leave some our favorite pictures behind.

Now the tables have turned and I'm offering some of my children's prizewinning works for a good cause: the Kid Art Auction for Earth Day 2008.

Clickety the button to find out how it works.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

You rock girl!!!! Awesome artwork form the kiddos.

Anonymous said...

Very cool! You could also use ArtShowForKids.... http://artshowforkids.com

the mama bird diaries said...

My preschool just auctioned off kids' art. Very cool stuff.

motherbumper said...

Oh that is so cool. Loving this auction baby.

Magpie said...

Cool! I may have to do that.

Lady M said...

Cool concept!

Julie Pippert said...

I love kid art too, and this is awesome. We need it on Moms Speak Up. Can you email me at j pippert at g mail dot com?

Kimberly said...

Great idea!