Thursday, November 01, 2007

You're high maintenance, but you think you're low maintenance

I am not particularly a girly girl when it comes to hair, makeup, and all things beauty. While it's true that I can't bear to leave the house without a bit of makeup, the operative words are "a bit" (concealer, eye pencil, mascara, done). I have my hair highlighted every four or five months, but I don't wear perfume ever. I own both daytime and nighttime moisturizers, but both of them came from Walgreens, not Sephora.

So why did I want to read Beauty Confidential when Parent Bloggers Network offered it for review? Head over to The Full Mommy to find out.

And don't miss my other post today, below: It's Blog Exchange time, and we're itchin' for a fight.

2 comments:

kirida said...

Did you just quote my favorite movie: When Harry Met Sally?

Unknown said...

I am middle ground. I can go out without makeup, but if we're *going out* I defintely like to have it on and be more fancy schmancy.

P.S. You got you a Greeblemonkey CD today. Your "GIMME" totally cracked me up.