Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Drowning

In work and, well, crap. Of the toddler variety. Turns out the Target Barf was the harbinger of things to come, and Opie pooped his way into a get-out-of-daycare-NOW pass yesterday (when they said "It's up to his neck" they weren't kidding). Naturally I'm swamped with work right now, including the article several of you were good enough to help me with.

So posting will be light. But I want to be sure to mention a project that three of my favorite bloggers are collaborating on: a friendly debate on feminism tonight on Blog Talk Radio. Follow the link for details--it's free and easy to listen!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope Opie feels better soon. There's been some crazy tummy bug going around here too - we've avoided it so far, knock on wood!

And you too - hang in there. Keep those germies away from you and Jo and Mr. Mayberry.

Thanks for the shout-out! If Dad Gone Mad doesn't call in and belch as promised, then I just might do it myself. Now that's entertainment!

Anonymous said...

This is why I need to change my blogging time from late evening to early morning-I miss all the news! I hope I can still hear the debate on the website.

Poor Opie, hope he gets over this stomach bug or whatever it is soon.

Anonymous said...

Poor baby! Poor you having to walk through target with puke on your coat! Ugh. My worst nightmare. I'm glad you know it can be survived. Not only that but humorous (after the fact of course)

Anonymous said...

I meant IM glad to know it can be survived and that it can be also be humorous, after the fact.

Not awake yet.

Karianna said...

Argh, hope the sickness passes rapidly. (heh, passes)

Bodily fluids out every crevice is not fun.

Jennifer (ponderosa) said...

oh, lord. Good luck with the kids, and here's hoping you don't get it, too!

Anonymous said...

Icky, icky. All we've got is snotty noses and strep.