Thursday, December 18, 2008

Muchas gracias, you Hip Mom, you

Far too long ago, the lovely Kirsetin gave me a bloggy award, in Spanish no less. I'm going to go ahead and take her word for it when she says that recipients "are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!" (I mean, wouldn't you take her word for it, if her word was "charming"?)

(I do like prizes though. I bought a bundle of Christmas presents and several months of upcoming book club books with recent PBN winnings.)

So hmmm ... writers that need more attention.
  • Kate from Eucalyptus Pillow recently started a couple of new blogs and a business so I guess she's attention-seeking. Right, Kate?
  • Tammie from Soul Gardening needs us to read so she'll keep posting, because I miss her when she doesn't.
  • That goes for you too, Nancy. (Uh. No pressure, though, gals.)

If there's anyone you'd like to pass this award on to, go forth with my blessing. As if you needed it.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Holy crap! You're the best! That's a nice Christmas present, my bloggy friend :). 'Cause yep I do need the attention!

Lady M said...

Congratulations, ladies!

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow -- thank you! I am totally honored. :-)

(And I've got a post in the works, so hopefully that will be coming very soon!)