(With a nod to Bub&Pie for posts of this genre)
1. Pulling up a whole dandelion, without breaking the root
2. Little boy in red rubber boots, jeans, and no shirt
3. Strange bedfellows from song shuffling (tonight: Red Hot Chili Peppers followed by Music Together)
4. Giving the bottle of salad dressing a vigorous shake
5. Coming across weird tableaux created by little kids (currently: fire truck ladders carefully positioned in front of entertainment center, so that teeny firemen could rescue victims hiding inside DVD player)
6. So You Think You Can Dance? this week!
7. The first gulp of iced tea of the day
8. Swistle Baby Names. Why do I find this topic endlessly fascinating? But I do.