Wednesday, May 07, 2008

How to write a confusing review

Over at The Full Mommy today I'm reviewing Were You Raised by Wolves? by Christie Mellor, author of The Three-Martini Playdate. I had trouble deciding whether it should be shelved under "humor" or "how-to" but really, it shouldn't matter (unless you're actually running a book store or library). It's a funny, witty book that also gives step-by-step instructions for making a bed, washing dishes, and boiling an egg.

Go, see what I mean. Thanks to Parent Bloggers Network.

2 comments:

Lady M said...

ha! I love your comment on how it'd be difficult to give that book to someone without risking insult. When I was five years old, my parents and I were brave enough to give the "Frances' Please and Thank You Book" (from Bread and Jam for France) to a very pushy little girl. I don't think I'd risk it in this litigious age.

motherbumper said...

With a teaser like that how can I resist?