Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Pretty pictures (and they're not even of my kids)


I've seen this a few places, most recently at Magpie's, and loved the results.

To make your own, answer these questions:

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. What is your favorite drink?
7. What is your dream vacation?
8. What is your favorite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. What is one word that describes you?
12. What is your Flickr name?

Type your answer to each of the questions into Flickr search.

Using only the first page of results, pick one image.

Copy and paste URLs for the images into Big Huge Lab's Mosaic Maker to create a mosaic of the picture answers.

Details & credits on mine:
1.
St Catherine's - Abbotsbury, Dorset, 2. extra cheesy salami and mushroom pizza:), 3. Little Artist, 4. llibreria - bookstore - Amsterdam, 5. Paul Rudd - Bowery Ballroom, NYC - February 4th, 2008 - Pic 3, 6. 1/3 parts Pimm's cup + 2/3 parts bokeh =, 7. Balcony with a view at Tsagaralono (3 km from Fidakia, Evritania, Central Greece), 8. My Personal "Russian" Doll (Matrioshka), 9. Patterns..., 10. Cup o' kids, 11. i can taste summer! a.k.a. childhood summer! a.k.a. childhood reminiscence! a.k.a. those were the good times!, 12. Where have you gone Joe DiMaggio?

8 comments:

the mama bird diaries said...

Wow, that's really cool and beautiful.

Suzanne said...

What a cool meme!

(And on an unrelated note, Bloglines just kindly informed me that you had 10 new posts. All at once! Sorry I haven't been by in all that time!)

Anonymous said...

Okay...I'm gonna have to take this one slowly. But it's the best meme I've seen in a long time.

Lady M said...

What a cool look - it'd make a great poster. I need to pass this along to my sister.

Mocha said...

Do you know what I just spent 40 minutes doing? DO YOU?

Gah! But now I have a pretty background on my laptop!

Bon said...

dude, that's cool. though i think my brain hurts just trying to put it all together.

Magpie said...

So cool. Happy that you did this. I am scratching my head a bit at the answers...you know, what's what.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is really neat. Thanks for the info and idea.