1. Step directly from street shoes/socks into flip-flops.
2. Ohmygod please wear the flip-flops.
3. Remember? About the flip-flops? Okay.
4. Rinse off under the shower before you get into the pool. For this to be effective water droplets need to actually touch your body.
5. Rinse off again after you exit the pool. Wash your hair with shampoo if you don't want it to turn green.
6. Even if you want it to turn green, I don't. So shampoo.
7. Keep towel from dragging in the puddles on the floor.
8. Eew eew eew eew please keep the towel off the floor!
It's time for another session of swimming lessons! Yay.