I breastfed for a total of 32 months (holy cow) and guess what? I occasionally left my home, with my babies during that nearly three-year period. That means I have nursed:
- on airplanes and in airports
- on busses
- in (parked) cars
- in dozens of restaurants
- in stores and shopping malls
- in Central Park
- in many other parks
- in my boss's office (during a meeting)
- in my own office (sometimes with baby, sometimes with pump)
- at the hair salon and the dentist's
- during a pelvic exam (I wish I were kidding)
- at church
- in front of my dad, my brother, my uncle, my brother-in-law, and my mother-in-law's "gentleman friend"
I only wish I had some photographic evidence to stick in Facebook's eye. Well, maybe not from that time during the pelvic.